[Evolution-hackers] Gmail TLS problem

Hi, sorry for disturbing in here. I am using Evolution 3.20 and Its
quite some time now that I am unable to work normally anymore with
gmail imapx account.

Nearly everytime I am getting the following error message:

Error while Retrieving folder list for 'xxxx gmail com'.
Error reading data from TLS socket: The specified session has been
invalidated for some reason.

Sometimes it syncs but sometimes not. Does that have to do with
certificates or is google that changed something ?

It worked quite well before.

I tried to search for this error in the code but was unable to find
where this comes from.

Rgds
Saxa