[Evolution-hackers] Request for help on hacking evolution composer

Hi

Looking for some pointers on how I might disable completely or provide a path filter for the composer Insert
File and Html capability available under
the message composer Insert menu.  I have developed a similar capability for attachments but I am not finding
the calls and/or callbacks for the file selection dialogs used
to select the text/html file.  Some hints on where to look for this type of information would be great.  I am
running Evolution 2.32 on RHel 6.9 so this
is a bit older version.

Any help would be much appreciated !

thanks
John