[Evolution-hackers] Latest Evolution version on Windows 10

Hello everybody,

I've recently made a comparison accross dozens of free e-mail and news handlers and came to Evolution as one of the best available options. But I use Windows 10 in a corporate environment and therefore this is not possible, unless somebody here knows something about any recent packages designed to work on Windows 10. I know some old packages are available and it seems 2010 to be the latest year that something like this was released to the public, despite reported compatibility problems I've already Googled for. So, if anyone knows about if the latest Evolution release has or not some installation procedure to become comptible with Windows 10 I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Leonardo.