[Evolution-hackers] Recent modofication with eds cache (3.25.91)

Hi,

When I tried evolution 3.25.91, I noticed it doesn't dump online calendars as ical in  ~/.cache/evolution/calendar/<addressbook-uid> anymore. Instead it creates a database called "cache.db" in it?
What kind of database is it?

We, at Credence, so far, have been using a python client to sync other machines in lan which do not have internet.
We simply pick "calendar.ics" from eds cache and sync it with other machine using syncevolution.

This recent change will definitely break our script. Is there any way you would keep the old behaviour along with new one?

Although it is still possible to parse "cache.db" (assuming it's sqlite), but I do not want to resort to such crude method.

But I would rather use proper backend, but it seems gobject-introspection bindings for ecal is also missing. I me an there is binding for ebook but not for ecal. Why is that?

Thanks.