[Evolution-hackers] Labels when using Evolution EWS

Hi,

I have a corporate mail account (Office 365) which I would like to use
under Evolution using EWS. I got Evolution synchronizing the account,
and can see my emails which was a great first step.

However, a big part of my work flow to date has been based on the
follow-up flag, labels (ex: "services", "solutions", "support") and
search folders. I started by adding the "Labels" column to the Inbox
view, but no labels are listed. Double checking in the Outlook
online/web interface, I can see the labels are showing up.

Is anybody using this functionality / did I need to enable something
more or does the feature work in some way I wasn't expecting?

Evolution as installed is from Debian's repository, version 3.22.3.

I tried creating labels in Evolution with the same names as those used
in Outlook, without any difference in Behavior.

While I was searching about this topic, most hits were older topics
from the mailing list. I found that the proposed code for this
functionality was created and worked on through time (ex:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2011-July/msg00029.html
); looking at the code in the repository (cloned the git repo), I can
see that code for dealing with labels is there (and has been
maintained).

Tips would be appreciated,
Andrew