[Evolution-hackers] Evolution display width too large

Hi all,

sorry for cross posting (if it really is) but I have two addresses for
the hackers stored here.

My question is on the GUI: Is there a hardcoded minimum width for the
Evolution main window ? It seems that the navigation has. I can't make
it smaller than ??? pixels breadthwise. But what about the message list
and the preview if placed underneath the message list ?

The Evolution window of my versions seems to necessitate a width of
more than 1024 pixels ???

I'm using Evolution 3.2.3 on Ubuntu (GNOME) 12.04.5
--
Tom <tom prost-net de>
Tom's ProstNet