Re: [Evolution-hackers] Move authentication of backends back to the client (3.13.90)

On Fri, 2015-02-27 at 20:14 +0900, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:

[0]: A note on semantics of opening a client, we really should be
deprecating the DRA specific semantics in favor of making DRA the
default and just falling back on pure DBus in the case where DRA
is unavailable, this was the original plan, and would make for
one less 'technique' of opening the client, which is really just
API bloat at this point, anyway.

Which back ends still don't support DRA? I fixed EWS but at that time
ISTR there were still some which weren't supporting it.

I'd quite like to merge evolution-pkcs11 at some point...

--
dwmw2