Re: [Evolution-hackers] Sieve application for filtering mail

On Wed, 2014-03-26 at 21:08 +0530, Vanya Jauhal wrote:

Thank you for the resources you sent. Since it is just an idea right
now, there are no formal statements available. I wanted to know what
exactly the evolution team expects the application to perform and what
I can contribute towards it as a mail filter can work on many
different levels and the criterion of classification may also differ.

        Hi,
I suppose you speak about a GSoC idea, which is described here:
http://blog.fidencio.org/2014/02/evolution-ideas-for-gsoc-2014.html

It corresponds with the Andre's bug report, as the final outcome for
evolution, but the initial effort is focused on a prove of concept. The
paragraph from the above blog post is not long, but it is basically
self-explanatory. Is it self-explanatory from it for you too, or you'd
prefer to get more details?
        Bye,
        Milan