Re: [Evolution-hackers] Right to Left language support in composing emails

Le dim. 23 mars 2014 at 9:31, Misha Blech <mishab alumni technion ac il> a écrit :

I am wondering how can I configure evolution to support Right to Left in email composer or alternatively setting an external application as an email composer (Libre Office for example).

Hi Misha,

Probably more suitable for another mailing list

I'm not part of the devs, but you can use plugin "external editor" to define which editor to compose your email with. Activate this plugin and define the editor. This is part of evolution code, not external repository.

Pierre-Yves