Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution-data-server build fails with "undefined reference to camel_stream_new"

On Sat, 2014-01-25 at 12:42 -0800, Kerrick Staley wrote:
Building evolution-data-server via JHBuild isn't working for me. The
relevant section of the error output is [1], and the full log is
attached. Does anyone know why this is happening?

I'm not sure why it's happening, but I've been seeing similar jhbuild
failures for a while myself.

- Michael

--
Michael Ekstrand — http://elehack.net/