Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution Master don't compile due to camel_store_noop_sync

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Sun, 2014-02-02 at 22:20 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:

> I'm trying to build master using jhbuild (as of two days ago), but I'm
> hitting the below:

        Hello,
please do not cross-post between lists, I just answered your question on
the evolution-list.

Yeah, sorry for that, there was a problem with the registration to the mailing list and my posts were not posted, that's why I also registered here and posted it. Matthew has fixed the issue, so we can continue from the evolution-list.