Re: [Evolution-hackers] Unable access to online reference manuals

On Sun, 2014-12-21 at 19:22 -0500, Phil (list) wrote:
I was digging around the Evolution wiki (
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/) and am not able to access
any of the links under 'Reference Manuals' (Forbidden)... a
configuration problem for these pages?

        Hi,
thanks for the notice. You are right, the links are incorrect. It
seems to me that the developer documentation stopped generating
unstable docs, which made the links unavailable. For example the
   http://developer.gnome.org/camel/unstable
may point to one of the subpages of
   https://developer.gnome.org/camel/
I will let it point to this navigation page, rather than update the
links each major release. I would forget of it for sure.
        Thanks again and bye,
        Milan