[Evolution-hackers] Running Evolution from jhbuild

I'm trying to run Evolution from jhbuild to test a small patch I've
created (it's a very small fix for a UI quirk in the contact editor, if
you're curious - I'm planning to submit it to Bugzilla once I've tested
it).  However, if I run

jhbuild run evolution

I can't use the address book subsystem - it says the AddressBook6
service isn't provided by any .service files.  I'm using the default
moduleset, did 'jhbuild build evolution'.

What's the recommended way to test Evolution with jhbuild?  I'm using
Fedora 20 Beta.

- Michael

--
Michael Ekstrand — http://elehack.net/