Re: [Evolution-hackers] Code help required for evolution hung opening meeting invitation

On Sat, 2013-03-02 at 18:21 +0530, Samarjit Adhikari wrote:
The compete bt for all processes has been attached but a quick look
for evolution process shows that it was waiting on cond_wait from
"e_source_conflict_search_get_type" call.
I was little worried why it should wait on "get_type" call? Is it
happening because of some thing(ESourceRegistry) has not being
implemented in evolution-mapi?

        Hi,
I cannot think of other issue than mixing your compiled evolution
related packages with system available evolution packages, like, for
example, when you've system eds, you complied evolution and your
compiled evolution-mapi. It might not be it, but I cannot think of
anything else currently.
        Bye,
        Milan