Re: [Evolution-hackers] show password in evolution email

On Tue, 2013-07-09 at 01:56 +0530, satya koteswar rao wrote:

There is option for show password in evolution email client.
Is there any way of disabling show password option

        Hi,
where do you see that option, please? Because I do not see it in
evolution. Also, what is your evolution version? By any chance, do you
mean Seahorse, instead of evolution? I cannot speak for Seahorse, you
might ask its developers.
        Bye,
        Milan