Re: [Evolution-hackers] Confusion between EServerSideSource's remote-deletable and removable properties

On Thu, 2013-01-17 at 11:08 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
> I'm sorry, but I'm quite confused with the EServerSideSource's
> remote-deletable and removable properties. They seem to me like they
> should do the same, mark the ESource with a flag that it can be removed
> by a user, but they are actually not.

Removable is for simply deleting the local key file.  This is handled
directly by the ESourceRegistryServer.

Remote-Deletable is for deleting a remote resource represented by the
ESource.  It requires the ESource be owned by a collection backend, and
only after the remote deletion is successful is the local key file
deleted.

On the client-side we probably should have separate GtkActions for
deleting a local ESource versus permanently deleting a remote resource,
so they can at least be labeled differently (e.g. "Delete Calendar" vs.
"Delete Remote Calendar") since no one reads warning dialogs.

Matt