Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 3.2.3 Calendar: Configure one-month view ?

On Sun, 2013-02-17 at 19:15 +0100, Stefan wrote:
Evolution Calendar's default month view happens to be a bit confusing to
me at times, I would love to have the current month pop out more
distinctly.

Is there a way to set the calendar behaviour such that "month view" will
only show the current month without extra days of the preceding and
following months? Or change the background colour of the current month's
fields?

        Hi,
your question is for evolution-list, which is for users. I see you sent
it there too, thus let's move there, rather than double responses.
        Bye,
        Milan