Re: [Evolution-hackers] Build failures the past several days

On Thu, 2013-04-18 at 11:25 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
You must being building with $(srcdir) != $(builddir).

I think we just need to port the changes here to Evolution:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/commit/?id=fb9b02e43251b7f4004eb41791f0a3553eeb2b4c

I'll take care of it.

Thanks Matthew, I made all those "macros" the same in eds and evo when
adding the enumtypes.?.template files, but I missed Colin's change,
otherwise it would be in sources already.
        Milan