[Evolution-hackers] evo dconf and EWS questions

I install development builds in $PREFIX=/opt/evo.  Recently I had to add glib,
etc to this location and evo stopped storing/remembering settings, so I
added dconf to the build plan to be installed in $PREFIX also (advice
from mailing list).  While it's better, it's still not 'right' -- some
settings appear to be retained and some not.  Is there a invocation or
path/environment setting that I might be missing?

Within the past week or so, EWS has also begun showing only a subset of
the folders in my exchange account.
Would issues with dconf contribute to/cause this?

thanks,
reid