Re: [Evolution-hackers] Beginner

Hey,

Hi,

that's awesome, welcome! There are some resources here [0], though some might
be slightly out-dated. If you want to start hacking you can pick some of the
gnome-love bugs [1] - they are small, usually simple to fix bugs aimed for
beginners.

Thanks a lot. I checked the resources. They are quite helpful.

Also all devs hang out on IRC, so I suggest you also join our #evolution
channel on irc.gimp.net. If you need any help with the bug you choose, you can
ask there too.

I'll probably need some help choosing the bugs I would like to work on. IRC sounds fine. Thanks.

Cheers,
Dan

[0] https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/
[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=gnome-
love;query_format=advanced;keywords_type=allwords;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;bug_status=NEEDINFO;product=Evolution;classification=Applications

> Thanks a lot.
>
> Regards,
> Sakchhi
dvratil redhat com | Associate Software Engineer / BaseOS / KDE, Qt
GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348