[Evolution-hackers] Evolution slowing down

Hi all

Is it just me, or is evolution 3.6 now really slow. I find opening and
closing message windows markedly slower than 3.2 on the same hardware.

Even worse, the slowness gets worse with usage - so after a day's usage
it is pretty intolerable (to the point where the window manager kicks in
thinking the application is unresponsive).

I'm guessing it is the move to webkit or whatever for viewing messages?
The slowness is obvservable for both reading a message and composing a
message.

Anyone else seen this?

Karl