[Evolution-hackers] Evolution module renames

Just a heads up that I renamed Evolution's module libraries.

  libevolution-module-foo.so --> module-foo.so

So make sure you either "make uninstall" or clean out your installed
modules directory ($PREFIX/lib/evolution/3.6/modules) before your next
rebuild, otherwise you'll have duplicates of each module installed and
that will likely cause some strange behavior.

Rationale: Now that I'm writing modules for evolution-data-server on my
account-mgmt branch I needed a good file name for them.  "libevolution"
obviously doesn't fit in E-D-S and I couldn't think of anything I liked
better so I just dropped that part and wound up liking the result -- so
much so that my obsessiveness about consistency got the better of me on
the Evolution side. :)

Beyond requiring a clean reinstall the change should be transparent.

Matthew Barnes