[Evolution-hackers] New test tool: evolution-source-viewer

I wrote a little app called "evolution-source-viewer" to help visualize
the source hierarchy exported by the evolution-source-registry service.

Since the hierarchy is assembled in memory, it can be a hard to keep
track of by just staring at key files.  The app presents the hierarchy
as a tree view in a sidebar, and individual key files can be inspected
in a read-only text view.  A screen shot is attached.

The app is pretty basic so far.  I have a few enhancements in mind, but
it's already useful.  I could have used something like this on a number
of occasions during account-mgmt development.

For now the app is an uninstalled test program in:

  evolution-data-server/tests/libedataserverui/evolution-source-viewer

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Matthew Barnes

PNG image