Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution on windows

On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 15:41 -0400, ron baer wrote:
> i know that this is an experimental project but i keep trying to get
> this to work but it keeps saying i am missing a dll file. right now it
> is saying i am missing libgdk-3-0.dll but i have the debug of this
> file. so where is the one i need to just get this program to even
> start up.

	Hi,
I do not know much about Windows version of Evolution, but I'm curious
where you got it. Is it from [1], or you built it yourself? As far as I
know, the installer from [1] contains all required dll-s.
	Bye,
	Milan

[1] http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/download.shtml