Re: [Evolution-hackers] Icons for evolution Web

On Monday 24 of December 2012 15:46:36 you wrote:
> Hey,
>
> This is in reference to the Evolution Web art request. Here is a mock of
> the icons, if you wish to use these or want any more icons to be worked on
> drop me an email with a list of icons and desired format and dimensions for
> delivery.
>
> I am new to Gnome Live and do not know if one can conduct a discussion with
> attachments there, so I just dropped an email.

Hi,

it looks very very nice and I'm extremely excited about getting new icons for
the web!

I'm CCing the evolution-hackers ML, so that other Evolution devs know about
this and can join the discussion.

We still haven't finished rewriting of the content, so we are not 100% sure
what all icons we will need.

The preview of the new design is here:
http://people.gnome.org/~dvratil/evolution/index.shtml

I think, we can drop most of the icons in the "Feature Highlights" section and
go just with
	* spam filter
     * calendar, addressbook, mail (for which we could use the current Evo
icons though)
	* open-source
     * Matt, Milan....any more ideas for feature icons to preserve, guys?
	* compile from sources
	* sources tarball for linux

(You can find the last two in 'Download' section).

Waqas, if you could make the icons in SVG, that would be very nice, as it
would solve the problem with sizes :)

Thanks a lot for your work!

Cheers,
Dan