Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution library consolidation

On Sun, 2012-12-09 at 08:59 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> I expect this is a couple days worth of "monkey work", but I should have
> it done by mid-week in time for the 3.7.3 release.

Just committed this to master.

If you're building from git, I would strongly advise blowing away your
current installation and rebuilding all Evolution-related modules from
scratch to avoid interference from now-defunct libraries.

Also check out the new libeutil API documentation.  I'm still populating
the libeutil-sections.txt file but I hope to complete it by month's end.

Matthew Barnes