Re: [Evolution-hackers] ../../../../evolution/modules/itip-formatter/e-mail-parser-itip.c:165:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'E_MAIL_PART_ITIP' git head build fails

> You are correct.  Sorry.  My compiler stops compilation when it hits
> redefinition of
> typedef struct _EMailPartItip EMailPartItip;

	Hi,
nice, my compiler doesn't claim. I fixed the redefinition
with commit 3006d8d, thus you should be fine now, without
any need to change evolution sources.

> Apologies for the noise.

No need to apologize, I appreciate it. Feel free to claim
such issues, as different compilers are differently strict.
	Thanks and bye,
	Milan