Re: [Evolution-hackers] A little E-D-S code reorganization
- From: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- To: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] A little E-D-S code reorganization
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:35:04 -0400
On Thu, 2011-09-29 at 09:13 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> I think I mentioned it earlier, and maybe this is the right time, what
> about replacing "e-" prefix with "evolution-" prefix for process names?
> There was a discussion about it some time ago, Chen suggested it, and I
> think it's a good idea. It has a benefit of searching for running
> evolution-related process with one ps command only. I know it's more
> system wide, not only for evolution itself, but because it comes from
> evolution-data-server, then the change makes sense anyway.
Okay, okay, you talked me into it. :)
The "services" directory is in "master" now, with names changed as
suggested. Let me know if you encounter any build problems.
][Date Next] [Thread Prev