[Evolution-hackers] Merging libcamel-provider into libcamel

Just a quick heads up that I've merged libcamel-provider into libcamel
on the master branch, since it no longer seems useful to maintain split
libraries.  libcamel-provider does not bring in any additional external
library dependencies over libcamel, and just adds unnecessary overhead
to the build process.

So Camel in Evolution-Data-Server 3.3 now consists of just libcamel + a
collection of built-in provider modules.

This will require trivial changes to build scripts in packages that use
Camel (s/camel-provider-1.2/camel-1.2/), but otherwise the change should
be transparent.

Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Matthew Barnes