Re: [Evolution-hackers] [evolution-kolab] On porting and extending the plugin

Hi again,

one more thought:

It would be nice from my developer's point of view if it was possible to do the
UI extensions via some extension mechanism like EExtension, which would speed up
the implementation process for me. However, Matt has a point when he says (in [3])
that he does not want Evo to decline into some "tacking on of arbitrary features" kind
of user experience. The question here is whether such an UI extension could still
be done as an EExtension or should it rather be implemented in Evo itself.

Kind regards,

	Christian

Am Dienstag 13 September 2011, um 15:56:00 schrieb Christian Hilberg:
> [...]
> [3] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2011-September/msg00030.html

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48
D-57072 Siegen