Re: [Evolution-hackers] [PATCH] evolution-ews: implement Exchange categories as evolution labels (read only)
- From: Chenthill <pchenthill gmail com>
- To: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org>
- Cc: James Bottomley <James Bottomley HansenPartnership com>, evolution-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] [PATCH] evolution-ews: implement Exchange categories as evolution labels (read only)
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 13:12:25 +0530
On Mon, 2011-05-23 at 16:01 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-05-23 at 17:46 +0400, James Bottomley wrote:
> > I think you probably need me to get a feel for evolution development
> > initially before you set me loose in the repo ...
> Why? It's mostly my baby, and I'm a kernel hacker too... :)
> > Incidentally, I presume you use bugzilla for bugs? I just ran across
> > one experimenting with Categories. Apparently if I change the category
> > on the outlook webserver, it causes us to delete the email (with or
> > without my patch applied).
> That'll be a bug that Chen introduced on Thursday. I've reverted those
> commits for now. We're currently between Alpha and Beta releases; I
> don't mind a little bit of 'churn', but I draw the line at data loss :)
> Sorry about that.
Sorry for it, its a bad assumption I made. Fixed it in master.
> Note that HEAD doesn't compile at the moment because of something
> committed by Pavel Ocheretny <pocheretny src gnome com> last night.
> I'll change that to a real, working email address and *POKE*.
] [Thread Prev