Re: [Evolution-hackers] Compile Evolution-Mapi 3.1.1 -> Error on libmapi.h

Ok, I have been trying this morning and I think I solved some issues:

First:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib:/usr/lib64/samba4/lib
export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib64/samba4/lib64/pkgconfig/:/usr/share/pkgconfig

Then:
pkg-config --cflags libmapi

This gives me:
[code]
-DHAVE_IMMEDIATE_STRUCTURES=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1
-Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib64/samba4/lib64 -I/usr/lib64/samba4/include
[/code]

However I have never user pkg-config so I have no idea if above is good OR
bad. Do I need to run ./configure now or. I know my questions might sound
dumb but I really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Bas