[Evolution-hackers] GPG signature position

Hi everybody,

I'm a little annoyed at the position of the signature verification in
Evolution. I want to put it in the top, right below the header. Even
better if it can be partially hidden.
I know to make some changes like this might need to change the source
code, but is there a way to display the signature in the top by just
configuration files?
It doesn't have to be part of the header, like I suggested, just the
same way it is now, but on the top.
I work use GPG in my emails daily and the position gets annoying after
many emails having to scroll down. Thanks in advance to anybody with
ideas

--
Felipe Castillo