Re: [Evolution-hackers] e_cal_remove_object_with_mod() + empty rid: semantic?
- From: Patrick Ohly <patrick ohly gmx de>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] e_cal_remove_object_with_mod() + empty rid: semantic?
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 17:11:02 +0200
On Fr, 2011-05-13 at 12:48 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> On 12 May 2011 11:44, Patrick Ohly <patrick ohly gmx de> wrote:
> > Can you perhaps comment? You wrote the TODO items below...
> > I can fix these TODOs. Any objections or concerns?
> None whatsoever, those are embarrassingly leftin from the very early
> porting where large chunks of code were copied from the contacts code
> that just had an UID...
Did the previous code transmit UID+RECURRENCE-ID? I am wondering why
Evolution manages to keep views properly in sync despite the lack of the
RECURRENCE-ID - and what'll happen when it starts receiving them.
I guess I'll find out...
Bye, Patrick Ohly
Patrick Ohly gmx de
] [Thread Prev