Re: [Evolution-hackers] e_cal_remove_object_with_mod() + empty rid: semantic?

On Fr, 2011-05-13 at 12:48 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> On 12 May 2011 11:44, Patrick Ohly <patrick ohly gmx de> wrote:
> > Can you perhaps comment? You wrote the TODO items below...
> [snip]
> > I can fix these TODOs. Any objections or concerns?
>
> None whatsoever, those are embarrassingly leftin from the very early
> porting where large chunks of code were copied from the contacts code
> that just had an UID...

Did the previous code transmit UID+RECURRENCE-ID? I am wondering why
Evolution manages to keep views properly in sync despite the lack of the
RECURRENCE-ID - and what'll happen when it starts receiving them.

I guess I'll find out...

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly