Re: [Evolution-hackers] EBookBackendSqliteDB comments

On Thu, 2011-05-05 at 11:20 +0530, Chenthill wrote:

> >  * not sure of this one: given there may be multithreaded access to
> the db,
> >    do we need to provide any external "big locks" on reads/writes?
> maybe
Though sqlite has it, i have read in the FAQ that it recommends
applications not to perform any read operation while a write is in
place. And I did not want to our app to loop of _BUSY message, so I have
added a RW lock to avoid that.

- Chenthill.