Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Fwd: [MeeGo-dev] migration (back) to EDS]

On Mo, 2011-03-21 at 16:44 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> I meant to ask you when last we spoke on IRC, to what extent are you
> involved with MeeGo right now, and is there anyone else specifically on
> the MeeGo team that we should be reaching out to?

My work is full-time on MeeGo. Right now I was assigned the task of
proposing a plan for the migration to EDS for contacts, calendar and
email. Srini stepped up and drives the email part now. David Woodhouse
is also involved in email, as far as it relates to his enterprise tasks.

Long-term maintenance of EDS in MeeGo is under discussion. We do have
some well-known suspects at Intel, but whether they are available is a
different question. I can do some exploratory work right now, but my
main responsibility is for (PIM) sync and SyncEvolution, which keeps me
busy enough. Help on EDS from outside might be useful, although I have
no idea whether that is suitable for the tasks that I have in mind
(primarily bug triaging/fixing and updates to track upstream).

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly