Re: [Evolution-hackers] Building Evolution

I am sorry for extending this thread, I am attaching the jhbuildrc which
I made

and I get this error
checking for SCANNER... yes
checking for FFI... no
checking for ffi.h... configure: error: ffi.h not found

In the configure phase of gobject-introspection.
What should I do?

Please see if my .jhbuildrc is correct / am I missing something.

On Sun, 2011-03-06 at 07:57 +0530, Manu Gupta wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I need to get bleeding edge evolution from the git repo. I am trying
> to use jhbuild but the docs at the website are quite outdated
> http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/build.shtml
>
> Can I know the proper moduleset for building evolution

# -*- mode: python -*-

# edit this file to match your settings and copy it to ~/.jhbuildrc

# if you have a GNOME git account, uncomment this line
#repos['git.gnome.org'] = 'ssh://user git gnome org/git/'
repos['git.gnome.org']='git://git.gnome.org/'

# what module set should be used.  The default can be found in
# jhbuild/defaults.jhbuildrc, but can be any of the files in the
# modulesets directory, or even the URL of a module set file on a web
# server.
# moduleset = 'gnome-suites-core-3.0'
#
# A list of the modules to build.  Defaults to the GNOME core:
# modules = [ 'meta-gnome-core' ]

# Or to build GNOME and the GNOME featured apps set:
moduleset = ['gnome-suites-core-3.0', 'gnome-apps-3.0']
# modules = ['meta-gnome-core', 'meta-gnome-apps-featured']

# Or to build the old GNOME 2.32:
#moduleset = 'gnome-2.30'

modules = ['evolution']

# what directory should the source be checked out to?
checkoutroot = os.path.expanduser('~/checkout/gnome')

# the prefix to configure/install modules to (must have write access)
prefix = '/home/hawk/opt/evolution'

# custom CFLAGS / environment pieces for the build
# os.environ['CFLAGS'] = '-Wall -g -O0'

# extra arguments to pass to all autogen.sh scripts
# to speed up builds of GNOME, try '--disable-static --disable-gtk-doc'
#autogenargs=''

# On SMP systems you may use something like this to improve compilation time:
# be aware that not all modules compile correctly with make -j2
# You can also use 'make V=0' if you want less output while compiling.
makeargs = '-j2'