Re: [Evolution-hackers] EWS: refresh your calendar cache

On Wed, 2011-03-02 at 12:54 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> (
>  Preface: rather than continuing to use private mail, I'd like to start
>  using a proper mailing list for people working on our Exchange Web
>  Services plugin. I thought briefly about setting up a new list, but
>  decided that the evo-hackers list was probably a better place.
>
>  I think it's useful to work "in the open" rather than having each team
>  who are working on a plugin do so in their own private list without us
>  all talking to each other and being aware of what's going on elsewhere.
>
>  If anyone really objects to ususing the evo-hackers list for this
>  purpose, please say so, and we'll consider switching to a new list
>  for evo-ews. I'd rather not do that, though.
> )

+1!  That's exactly what the mailing list is for.

Also, I'd encourage developers to post the occasional status update to
the list.  Nothing formal, and at your own discretion.  Just kinda like
what I've been doing with the "Rethinking account management" thread.
Like blogging but to a more targeted audience.

The monthly meetings are not frequent enough for me to keep tabs on what
you guys are up to, and round-robin status updates in an IRC channel are
not a good forum for going into any kind of detail.  Use the list!