[Evolution-hackers] [SyncEvolution] calendar events with category list - Evolution 2.32

Hi,

When I run SyncEvolution test cases couple of cases were failing. The cause for these failures was ‘CATEGORIES’ Property split for comma(,) separated list.

When Importing an event with  ‘CATEGORIES:Meeting,Business’,   Evolution stores the same event with two CATEGOREIS properties,., i.e.

 CATEGORIES:Meeting

CATEGORIES:Businees.

Further investigation of the issue showed me that the actual split is happening by libical parser in e_cal_create_object() + e_cal_get_object().

When see this event in Evolution-2.32 UI(Import Assistant), only the last(Business) category is shown.

I could see the same issue reported by Patrick on Evolution-2.10 but the issue is still present in 2.32.

Regards,

Amarnath

Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
Domiciled in Helsinki