Re: [Evolution-hackers] Account management and keyrings

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 11:07 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> With this in place, the only thing left for e-passwords.c to do is put
> up a password dialog.  Although knowing me I'll likely wind up rewriting
> that too.

	Hi,
I think I mentioned it somewhere already, please add also possibility to
change/enter username to the dialog (and possibly also domain name,
though this one can be "encoded" into username too).

> Any strong objections to scrapping e-passwords.c for 3.2?

Nope, go for it. It may also fix an issue with Birthday&Anniversaries
calendar, when using authenticated addressbook, as right now there is no
easy way to ask for a stored password for that book. Of course, there
will be needed new API for book/cal backends to be able to ask for any
password (on any ESource), not only during its "authenticate" signals.
Even it's another story, please consider these things too.
	Thanks and bye,
	Milan