Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Reminder] Evolution community meeting at #evolution-meet channel - Feb 16 - 3:30 PM UTC

On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 21:18 +0530, vikas ruhil wrote:
> > can tell in more detail about Meeting ?
> > i want to participate in meeting ?
> > so please tell ?

See: http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/meetings.shtml

We should add some boilerplate text to these meeting announcements that
includes the above link to the meeting log archives.

By the way, Chen, I won't be able to attend this week.  If you or Milan
could send me the log I'll get it posted.