[Evolution-hackers] [evolution-kolab] new mailing list

Hi,

the evolution-kolab plugin now has a mailing list, please see [1].
Everyone who is interested in following the discussions there is
invited to subscribe. I estimate this list to be a low-traffic one,
at least for some time. :)

I'll post links into the archive of the evolution-kolab-devel-list
to evolution-hackers in case of relevant issues being discussed there.

Kind regards,

	Christian