Re: [Evolution-hackers] Moving Evolution-EWS to GNOME infrastructure.

On Thu, 2011-04-21 at 14:49 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> We should move EWS developnent to GNOME infrastructure.
>
> I'll work out how to import the GIT repository and add a bugzilla
> component for evolution-ews.

	Hi,
I understood that Chen wants this as a part of evolution-collab, where,
as I understood it, will be added also evolution-exchange,
evolution-mapi, groupwise bits, and one day, maybe also evolution-kolab.
It may save you from bugzilla and new module procedure work, as Chen
will do this all for you for free.
	Bye,
	Milan