Re: [Evolution-hackers] New 'eclient' branch in eds

On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 19:02 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 23:25 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > Note the 'gboolean retrying' argument to the libsoup "authenticate"
> > signal handler. We probably want to have something similar in the above
> > API too, because that's what tells the UI that it needs to ditch the
> > existing remembered password and ask for a new one.
>
> Excellent point, definitely want that.

e_credentials_equal() or e_credentials_equal_keys() offers such
functionality without a need of an extra parameter in a callback - I do
that in the http calendar backend, if you want to look. Maybe it needs a
little bit fixing, but such logic may work, mostly.