Re: [Evolution-hackers] Rethinking account management

There's a really interesting thread over on desktop-devel-list.  David
Zeuthen is taking on the task of desktop-wide online account management
for GNOME 3.2, with E-D-S integration among other things.

What he's describing sounds like the missing piece in my account
management redesign for dealing with online services and groupware
accounts.  I've already said as much on the list.

Everyone should read this:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2011-April/msg00107.html