Re: [Evolution-hackers] Finding memory leaks in EWS with Valgrind

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2011-March/msg00003.html

>  I do not see anything general evolution-related in it, maybe apart of
> the above paragraph, but that's usually known to people whom are
> coping with valgrind on "daily" basis.

There was also the comment about running e-*-factory under valgrind as
well as just evolution itself.

But the main reason I sent it to the list was context; it was written
for the people working on the EWS back end. They are not *yet* using
valgrind regularly, and I had asked them to. I said I'd send an email
with instructions, and the evo-hackers list seemed like the best place
to send it.

--
dwmw2