Re: [Evolution-hackers] Maintenance fork for Evolution / EDS 2.32

On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 18:00 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> I hope that eventually, we might be permitted to use the "real"
> gnome-2-32 branch in GNOME git for this, rather than having to do it
> elsewhere. If that branch is a "dead end" and would otherwise be unused,
> then there's no harm in letting us use it as a more central location for
> our collaboration, surely?

I'm fine with you using the "real" gnome-2-32 branch.  Would even be
nice to see another formal 2.32 release if enough patches accumulate.

Per GNOME's six-month release cycle, upstream maintainers have pretty
much wrapped up 3.0 and are now focused on 3.1.