[Evolution-hackers] evolution-kolab: IMAPX licensing

Hello again.

While working through the IMAPX sources, I noticed that there are three kinds
of licenses in the headers for the *.[hc] files of the IMAPX implementation:

* GPLv2
* LGPLv2
* {nil}

The COPYING file in the E-D-S toplevel directory states LGPLv2, this is what
we checked initially.

Are the IMAPX file headers going to be fixed in near future regarding
licensing information? And if so, which will be the license they're going to
be placed under? This will have a major impact on licensing considerations for
our evolution-kolab plugin (which we planned to release under LGPLv2.1+).

Thanks in advance for any helpful information.

Best regards,

	Christian

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen
http://www.kernelconcepts.de/