Re: [Evolution-hackers] Wrong factories starting after alternative installs?

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 14:51 -0600, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> The config file looks right to me.  I gave a similar example awhile
> back which you might try copying verbatim:
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2010-March/msg00023.html

That's exactly where I got my version originally.  I did, just to be
sure, try copying that verbatim into session.local.conf then logging out
and back in, but it didn't help.

I even renamed the "default" factories that were being started, and now
I get an error when I try to access my contacts list:

        Detailed error message: Error calling StartServiceByName for
        org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.AddressBook:
        GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed: Failed
        to execute program /usr/lib/evolution/e-addressbook-factory:
        Success

That's to be expected I suppose but it clearly shows that dbus is not
interested in my customized servicedir settings.

How can I figure this out??!!