Re: [Evolution-hackers] "Use secure connection" confusion

On Mon, 2010-11-22 at 21:47 +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> Simplifying the settings is a good idea, but pretty please, no wizard à
> la thunderbird, it's *horrible*, everytime I need to use it I want to
> die.

Don't worry, I'm not writing any new wizards.  This should be as
transparent and unobtrusive as possible.  I like the idea of being
secure by default, and only falling back to insecure with confirmation
from the user.  (Especially if we show a security icon in the sidebar.)

I'll ponder on this some more.  I don't want to get too far off on a
security tangent right now since this key file proposal is already a
tangent from migrating to GSettings.  But it's good to discuss now so I
can come back to it later.